Supernode Pool Recruitment and Q & A

(Michael Stack) #30

Everyone can message each other here, just click on their name then a message button appears.

0 Likes

(Tornadopotatoe101) #31

I would like to join a pool also.

1 Like

(Erik Huber) #32

I’m also interested in joining. I can’t figure out how to send a message so please send one my way if you’re still looking for folks to join.

1 Like

(Brunoo) #33

Hey man,

reach out to me on telegram @bruno1738

1 Like

(Brunoo) #34

Hey man,
shoot me a dm on telegram @bruno1738

1 Like

(Brunoo) #35

Shoot me a dm on telegram @bruno1738

1 Like

(Tree Vongvitavat) #36

CR Suggestion posted by Michael Stack - Script for Supernode Payouts / Tutorial

:+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

(Shamushark) #37

im very confused. How do I join a supernode. Where is a link to the advertised node managers?

0 Likes

(Hans Johansson) #38

Yes, I would definitely be very interested to pool up with a small team and help to run an Elastos supernode. My main skillset is software product management and technical architecture. I have started multiple companies from scratch and I have some basic knowledge about Azure’s Linux servers and Node.Js/NPM based applications. I would love to learn more about Elastos infrastructure and would happy to contribute >2K Elastos into the supernode project. Please feel free to get in touch on Twitter: @hansolospace

3 Likes

(Michael Stack) #39

If you are interested in joining a supernode, message the other people that have replied to this post and find out what you are looking for and if it is a good fit, than grow your pool and organize the server, ways to market your Pool for votes, websites/social media, deciding payouts to voters, testing multisig wallets etc. There is a lot of work involved, so first find the people you are wanting to pool with in here, then try to take things one step at a time. Voting starts near the end of March so it’s important to get started as soon as possible to get everything in order. This post is to help connect those looking to form a group for the Pool and to gather any questions so that we can get them all answered in one place.

0 Likes

(Mars Lumo) #40

Hello mikestack11 and everyone else.

I think the best way to continue forward is to have one supernode pool organized, setup’d and working - in order to create a “how to guide” for everyone else to follow.

Has someone come together as of now and created a pool and started the process of organizing a supernode?

I would like to join a 10 person supernode (500 ELA each).

Exciting times!

2 Likes

(Hugues Dohmen) #41

Hi, what do I have to do to participate in a supernode?

1 Like

(Guillaume Courtois) #42

Hello I am in search of 3 people interested into joining a node (node n°2/3) with 1000ELA each, team of five.

EDIT : we are searching 3 more people for a THIRD node, pass the message thank you

@Guik0 on telegram

2 Likes

(Kola A.) #43

I’m also interested in a Supernode Pool, I have more than 1000 Ela to contribute

2 Likes

(Michael Stack) #44

Hey I wanted to follow up with you to see if you were able to get into a Supernode Group. If not I will try to look around for you.

2 Likes

(Tyro lee) #45

Hey, i am interested in it, but how do i do about it?

3 Likes

(Kristjan Uusmaa) #46

I’m interested to join .Please let me know

3 Likes

(Guillaume Courtois) #47

Hello :slight_smile:
We are 15 people right now, but this sunday 24, we will “clean out” inactive members, there is high chance of recruting new people with 1000ela, we just expect you to participate in the telegram and in a “role” you can choose yourself ( like do/participate 1 thing/week)
We are from “The Wild Strawberry Supernode”, if you’re interested => https://t.me/guikoo on telegram, thank you

1 Like

(Kola A.) #48

I’m Interested, not very active on Telegram but active on Discord, any space for me?

1 Like

(Vzo|Nl ) #49

Im interested. Is there still any space?

1 Like