Elastos Scarcity

I originally posted this as a question in the Tokenomics section, but I thought it might be better idea to start a new thread. I am a new investor in Elastos and the Cryptocurrency market. I love a lot of the projects that are being worked on in the Defi space. I got thinking about the whole debate between inflation and deflation models, both have their pro’s and cons. It got me wondering about the scarcity of our token as an impediment to mass adaptation? If you want millions or billions of people to use our currency doesn’t there need to be enough of it to be used by the masses? Henry Ford didn’t get rich selling cars to just rich people. If you look at price of Bitcoin today, one coin is out of the price range of most people. A Bitcoin is almost like a high end sports car, something only the well off can truly afford. I am not trying to make this a class debate, but I am speaking of a very real barrier to entry. Maybe an ideal economic model is one that could be transition between inflation and deflation as situations require. I got to wonder what will happen when all the Bitcoin has been mined and there are only transaction fees to support the network for a coin only a few can afford to own. I am not suggesting we make any changes and flood the world with ELA, but I am trying to think about the long term sustainability of our project and others in the Defi space. I would love to hear the thoughts of others on this topic…