Elastor Carrier on Raspberry Pi

Im trying to install Elastos Carrier on my Raspberry Pi.

So far I have followed this guide on github: elastos/Elastos.NET.Carrier.Native.SDK#5-cross-compilation-for-raspberry-pi

This left me with a 1.2mb file “elastos-carrier-5.1.71c4af-rpi-arm-Debug.tar.gz” which I sent to my Raspberry P.
However it looks incomplete or wrong.

When I untar, it has only 3 folders: bin, include and lib.
The bin folder has the executables test-pseudotcp and test-pseudotcp-fin and neither of them work:

./test-pseudotcp: error while loading shared libraries: libcrystal.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

./test-pseudotcp-fin: error while loading shared libraries: libcrystal.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Please help :upside_down_face:

The native carrier can only be used via the terminal by executing the files elashell.sh or elatests.sh, however these files are not generated when cross-compiling (eg. compiling on Linux OS for use on Raspbian).

I have opened an issue on GitHub in december when trying to create the elashell and elatests files: https://github.com/elastos/Elastos.NET.Carrier.Native.SDK/issues/143

I remember running into other issues when trying to compile on the Raspberry, but I have not tried since. If you do, please let me know if compilation on the raspberry was possible.

The files test-pseudotcp and test-pseudotcp-fin are used for testing within a script (I think by elatests.sh) and cannot be executed separately.

Thanks for your reply.

I opened a new issue here: Elastos.NET.Carrier.Native.SDK/issues/173 (sorry cant post links)

Cmake worked, but not make so far.

Got it up and running now!

The workaround was “replace “x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu” with “armv7l-unknown-linux-gnueabihf” around line144 in deps/pjsip/CMakeLists” until they get this fixed.

Check the issue previously mentioned for more details

Hi Anders, have you tried running carrier node inside a docker container? I know Clarence made the docker images. we should just recompile to ARM ISA and it should work. I have not tried, but would like to hear from you first.