The latest version of the ELA Wallet Android v1.4.2 has been released.
The details of this update is as follows:
- Adds the function of creating DID, which supports adding personal credentials
- Candidates for CR members can issue relevant election related information through their personal credentials
- Supports the binding of Elastos DID and CR website account and login to CR account by scanning QR code
- Optimizes wallet start-up speed
- Adds “node connection setting” function
-CR member candidates need to create DID, add avatar information, personal profile and other election related information to personal credentials, and publish all election related information through “Update DID Information”;
-After CR council candidates create Elastos DID, they need to complete the binding with DID through “Update Registration Information”.
-Please back up your wallet before you perform the upgrading.